Monday, November 4, 2013

So. Much. Homework.....

It should be illegal to give so much math homework. By so much, I mean 50 MATH PROBLEMS!!!!!!! I sure have an insane/malicious/evil dictator pre-algebra teacher. So, while the rest of you (with the exception of any teachers, who will be trapped in school tomorrow,) are skipping around doing something decent with your lives, I with be barricaded in my room trying desperately to do the first of my 50 torturous pre-algebra problems. Math should grow up and learn to solve it's own problems, instead of dumping them on (not so) innocent bystanders like myself. Well, now that you have heard (or rather read) far more about my problems than you probably want and will ever want to know, time to move on to a different subject. For those of you who have followed my advice in my previous post by starting on Duolingo, my username is LBenDaniel, in case you want to view my amazing accomplishments. Meanwhile, I shall soon be making a website that will display the most recent of the hilarious/amazing/weird/awesome pictures and jokes I have stumbled upon via Google and various other ways, so keep checking back for the link to my brand new website. You will not be disappointed.

3 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear of your math torture. 50 problems does seem a liitle overkill. Then again, who am I to comment? I will follow your advice and explore Duolingo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's your username on Duolingo. I want to follow your account.

    ReplyDelete